General Boarding Information
Social dogs are turned out to play in supervised play groups with owner's permission and at the kennel's discretion.
There are NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES for any of these outings as compared to other facilities.
Medications are also administered at no charge!
* Note: All medication(s) must be accompanied with written instructions signed by the owner, pertaining to: How, When and the Quantity to adminster. It is also important that we know what the medication is being administered for.
(Example): "Take one tablet by mouth 4 times a day, after meals and at bedtime"
- Bedroom suites are available for dogs with special needs and/or small "social dogs".
- Accommodations include toddler beds, cushy doggie beds and "relaxing music".
- All dogs are handled by loving, attentative, qualified staff.
- Our facility is kept immaculate and is disinfected daily.
- Rated “Superior” for Quality in Washington Consumer’s Checkbook again!Due to the necessity of handling dogs during their several outings, we are unable to accommodate overly aggressive dogs.
Reservations are neccessary and space is limited. We recommend booking as far in advance as possible. Calls will be taken from 8:30am - 6:30pm. Please do not call after hours.
Proof of Current Vaccinations
- All dogs require proof of Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatellla vaccinations.
- Country Club Kennels requires that dogs have their Bordatella vaccine every six months, and that it be administered at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- This is mandatory and is for the benefit of your pet as well as any other boarders.
- Please e-mail or fax your pet's shot record prior to dropping of your pet.
What to Bring
- Please bring your pet's food, your contact phone number and any medication currently being taken by your pet.
- We ask that your dog wear a collar during their stay (No choke collars please).
- You are welcome to bring special treats and labeled personalized belongings. However, we cannot guarantee that all personal belongings are returned in the condition they arrive in.
- Bedding is provided.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Times
- Please inform us if you intend to drop-off during morning or evening hours.
- Morning Hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:30am - 11:30am
- Evening Hours: Monday-Sunday, 3:00pm - 6:30pm
- There will be an additional day's charge for Drop-Offs/Pick-Ups scheduled outside of normal hours unless prior arrangements have been made with kennel.
- If you are running late it is advised that you phone ahead to ensure someone is available to discharge your pet.
Upon arrival your pet will be checked for fleas and general overall health. If fleas are found, your pet will be given a mandatory pre-boarding bath and dip at the owner's expense. Bathing is also available at the owners request. We highly recommend and encourage use of monthly flea/tick preventative as well as monthly heartworm preventative.
Boarding & Other Rates
Charges begin the day your pet arrives. There are no charges for the departure day if your pet is picked up during our AM hours. If your pet stays until the afternoon hours, there will be a day's charge.
- $40 a day per dog. Existing clients prior to June 15, 2013, will be grandfathered in and remain at their current rate.
- Multiple Pet Discounts (except during summer and holidays): $70 a day for 2 dogs together in the same run; Inquire for rates for more than two dogs together.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas: $45 per day with no multiple pet discounts (book early as these fill up quickly!)
- Summer: normal $40 per day charge, but no multiple pet discounts.
- Due to the limited number of guests we can accommodate and the PERSONALIZED CARE that we provide to each and every one of our friends, Holiday and Summer Bookings require a 50% deposit which will be refunded if we receive at least one week's notice for a cancellation.
Additional Activities and Rates:
- Nature Walks: $15 per trip
- Pond Trips: $15 per trip
- Massage: $20 per 20 minute session
- Pool parties, "Chuck It" and Movie Night: $30 per session
NEW: "Playday at Carla's" - a select number of well mannered/well socialized dogs can spend time at Carla's house and yard for additional fun and freedom, interacting and socializing with her dogs while running, playing, wading in the beautiful waterfall pond. Fee is $30.
- NEW: Treasure Hunt - fun way for your dog to enjoy a nature walk around the property while learning the command "find it" and using their noses to locate strategically placed treats throughout the property. This activity is a combination of a nature walk and training session in one. The first loop around is where a handler will teach your dog what "find it" means and make it easy for them to locate treats. The second loop is when we'll expect your dog to let his/her nose do the work, and they'll be rewarded with tasty treats as well as enthusiastic praise and petting! Fee is $30
- Grooming services available - call for rate(s)
- Taxi service available to pick up or return your dog - call for rate(s)
- Small Dogs: $15 *
- Medium Dogs: $20 *
- Large Dogs: $25 *
* Overly aggressive and/or difficult bathers will incur an additional charge