General Boarding Information:
On January 2016 we underwent a major renovation in an effort to ensure that our boarding guests enjoy their indoor accommodations as much as their outdoor playtime. Our new Mason kennels have tempered glass fronts for dogs who enjoy more of an open
We also have kennels which are glass with a privacy panel for dogs who prefer a little solitude. Our kennels are extra large and are climate controlled with heat and air conditioning. Each building has a generator so even in the event of a power outage, we can ensure that our guests remain happy and comfortable.
Proof of Current Vaccinations
- All dogs require proof of Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella vaccinations.
- Country Club Kennels requires that dogs have their Bordatella vaccine every six months, and we prefer that it be administered at least one week prior to arrival. We understand that some vets say that their vaccine is good for one year, however, in an effort to minimize the risk of kennel cough occurring and/or spreading, we have consulted with our vets and feel it is in everyone's best interest to have the vaccine given every six months. We will accept a vaccinated dog as long as the bordatella has been given with the past nine months, however, we still prefer every six months.
- This is mandatory and is for the benefit of your pet as well as any other boarders.
- Please e-mail or fax your pet's shot record prior to dropping of your pet.
- Medications are administered at no extra charge!
* Note: All medication(s) must be accompanied with written instructions signed by the owner, pertaining to: How, When and the Quantity to administer. It is also important that we know what the medication is being administered for. If medications are excessive or need to be given more than twice a day, a minor charge may be applied.
(Example): "Take one tablet by mouth 4 times a day, after meals and at bedtime"
You are welcome to bring special treats and labeled personalized belongings. However, we cannot guarantee that all personal belongings are returned in the condition they arrive in.We provide bedding to all of our boarders.
We have toddler beds, Kuranda cot beds, plush doggie beds and blankets. If you prefer that your dog have his or her own bed you are welcome to bring it, however, we ask that it not be excessively bulky.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Times
- Please inform us if you intend to drop-off during morning or evening hours.
- Morning Hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Evening Hours: Monday-Sunday, 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- There will be an additional day's charge for Drop-Offs/Pick-Ups scheduled outside of normal hours unless prior arrangements have been made with kennel.
- If you are running late it is advised that you phone ahead to ensure someone is available to discharge your pet.
Upon arrival your pet will be checked for fleas and general overall health. If fleas are found, your pet will be given a mandatory pre-boarding bath and dip at the owner's expense. Bathing is also available at the owners request. We highly recommend and encourage use of monthly flea/tick preventative as well as monthly heartworm preventative. If your dog has any pre-existing conditions or behaviors we should know about, please take this opportunity to inform the staff upon check-in.
Boarding & Other Rates:
Charges begin the day your pet arrives. There are no charges for the departure day if your pet is picked up during our AM hours. If your pet stays until the afternoon hours, there will be a day's charge. Our customer hours are 8:30am - 12:00 pm and 2:30pm - 6:30pm.
- $40 a day per dog. This fee includes a minimum of 6 outings/playtime each day! Most kennels charge an additional fee per outing if even offered.
- Multiple Pet Discounts (except during spring break, summer and holidays): $70 a day for 2 dogs together in the same run; Inquire for rates for more than two dogs together.
- Un-neutered males who are older than 8 months will be charged an additional $10/day. We do not accept females who are in their heat cycle. However, we understand that this is not always predictable, so if a female comes into heat while with us, there will be an additional $10/day charge.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas: Additional $10 per day/dog with no multiple pet discounts (book early as these fill up quickly!)
- Summer and Spring Break: normal $40 per day charge, but no multiple pet discounts.
- Due to the limited number of guests we can accommodate and the PERSONALIZED CARE that we provide to each and every one of our friends, Holiday, Spring Break and Summer Bookings require a 50% deposit which will be refunded if we receive at least one week's notice for a cancellation for all first time clients. All clients will be charged a 50% cancellation fee for these bookings if we are not given at least one week's notice of a cancellation.
Additional Activities and Rates:
$15 per trip(one on one time with a private handler, while enjoying a nice romp/walk around our 44 acre property)
$15 per trip (a walk on a 30' leash with a private handler to the pond.
Dogs are permitted and encouraged to swim in the pond. We have tennis balls galore!)
The dogs love it and so do we!
$20 a session (We will throw tennis balls exclusively for your dog in our 6 acre, fenced, field using our chuck it stick! A tired dog is a good dog!)
$20 per 20 minute session (Let your dog be pampered with a soothing, relaxing massage given by a loving handler. Whether your dog has aches and pains or just enjoys a nice rub down and individual attention, he/she will love this!)
$25 per session (A CCK favorite! Your dog will be escorted up to our fenced swimming pool and allowed to run and chase around the pool deck.
Dogs who love to swim can dive right in! Beginners will be given a swim lesson by one of our skilled staff members. We have life vests for those who need one.
If you want your dog to learn to swim....this is the place as we do all we can to make sure it is a positive (not scary) experience.)
$30 per session (This activity is offered to polite dogs who are "dog friendly".
They will enjoy watching a movie with the owner or manager (and their dogs) up at the house.
This, of course, includes a lot of "cuddle time"!
$30 per session (a select number of well mannered/well socialized dogs can spend time at Carla's house and yard for additional fun and freedom, interacting and socializing with her dogs while running, playing and wading in the beautiful waterfall pond.)
$30 per session (fun way for your dog to enjoy a nature walk around the property while learning the command "find it" and using their noses to locate strategically placed treats throughout the property. This activity is a combination of a nature walk and training session in one. The first loop around is where a handler will teach your dog what "find it" means and make it easy for them to locate treats. The second loop is when we'll expect your dog to let his/her nose do the work, and they'll be rewarded with tasty treats as well as enthusiastic praise and petting!
$30 per session. We have a huge 6 to 7 acre fenced in field where we let your dog(s) run and play with their doggie friends.
Your dog will get to explore the hay field, get one on one time with us, play ball and be nice and tired by the time their all done playing.
$30 per dog (Your dog will enjoy a photo session out on the property and you will receive a CD containing numerous shots of your dog. If your dog is already signed up for an extra activity the fee for this CD will be $25. Let us know whether you prefer "portrait" or "action shots"!(All pictures on website taken by Carla)
Medium Dogs: $20
Large Dogs: $25
Extra Large: $30
Blow Dry: $10 for short haired dogs, $15-$30 for long haired dogs.
Overly aggressive and/or difficult bathers will incur an additional charge.